Friday, June 10, 2011

Part II-Dinner and party at Noxie’s


It is our last potluck style dinner with our home stay families and friends. Lots of food, no surprise there and all yummy! We turned on the techno dance music and had a great time! I will never forget that night. Aaron made a speech on behalf of the students thank the host families and their beautiful hospitality. Zukile made a speech on behalf of the host families to display to all of us how much they enjoyed our company and insight. He told us that we are always family and always welcome back in there home. That is when I lost it and began to tear up. Lastly, a group picture and then back to Titi’s for the last night; I am so sad to leave all these beautiful hearts behind. I will miss them dearly for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment